Sunday 16 May 2010

Gigs This Week - 17 May

It's a gig week this week:

Monday 17 May - Flight of the Conchords

If you haven't seen the TV show, well you should have seen the TV show!

The New Zealanders are not doing any more seasons of the amazing show, so for those of us addicted to the series this will be a welcome hit before the onset of withdrawal symptoms.

Check out the below video of one of their songs performed live.



Wenesday 19 May - The Antlers

So if you read my old blog, or if you actually know me (probably more likely), you might remember that I went to see these guys at my favourite London venue - Union Chapel - last month and it was so amazing that I just had to go again. This time they're playing and the not so amazing Scala.

Their album, Hospice remains as one of my top albums of the past few years (I will be doing a post sometime in the week on other music I'm really loving at the moment). I think there's probably still tickets for this show so if you like the track posted below, pick some up.




The rest of my week is reserved for sorting my life out, things like job applications and stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment